– Organize patients by panel, practice, ACO, etc…
– Share Case Summary with care team, which includes all assessments and Care Plans.
– Role based workflow allowing interdisciplinary teams to interact with assigned Goals, Interventions and Tasks.
– Document notes.
– Create and view personalized patient correspondence.
– Review patient’s Problem List to tailor care plan.
– Users across the health system can upload and share documents.
– Submit an auth or referral all on the same platform.
– Document and manage CCM services, Annual Wellness Visits, etc. to optimize reimbursement from CMS and other payers.
HMS Essette brings together information from a wide variety of sources, and makes that information available to coordinated care teams in ways that cannot be accomplished in legacy EMR, Registration, or Billing systems. We have years of experience integrating with clinical and financial systems—eliminating dual data entry and providing a complete 360 degree patient view of all information needed to provide truly coordinated care.
HMS Essette Integration can support virtually all industry interoperability standards:
– HL7 transactions for ADT, CCD/CDR exchange and other clinical data import
– ANSI X-12 HIPAA EDI transactions for auth, eligibility and claim detail
– Direct SQL Server and flat file imports
– HMS Essette published and 3rd party APIs for direct application communication
– HL7 SMART on FHIR
Supports personalized communications to patients and all members of the care team utilizing multiple channels including Mail, e-mail, Portal, SMS, IVR…
Securely exchange HIPAA-compliant documentation:
– Clinical: Care Management, Authorizations, Referrals and Population Health Management
– Operational: Provider Relations, Claims, A&G and EOBs
– Business: Contracting, Network Management, Risk Management
Eliminate problems with manual delivery, lost paperwork, poor legibility, and delays associated with faxing and scanning.